Heading into the final day of Phase One, Penybont, Caernarfon Town and Haverfordwest County are all looking to secure one of the final two spots in the Championship Conference.
Just three points separates the three sides, as Caernarfon travel to Park Hall to face The New Saints, whilst Penybont host Haverfordwest County in a winner takes all clash.
We've outlined the permutations for today's matches below.
Penybont will qualify if:
- They win or draw in their match against Haverfordwest County
- They lose to Haverfordwest County by less than 2 goals
Caernarfon Town will qualify if:
- They win or draw in their match against The New Saints
- Haverfordwest County fail to beat Penybont
- Penybont and Caernarfon both lose, but Penybont lose by 9 goals more than Caernarfon Town lose to The New Saints by
Haverfordwest County will qualify if:
- They win in their match against Penybont and Caernarfon Town lose to The New Saints
- Caernarfon Town beat The New Saints, but they beat Penybont 3 goals or more
Bleeding black and white, Druids Interim Manager Jayson Starkey on leading his local club
Hear from the new Cefn Druids Manager as the Phase Two run-in continues.Read more
TNS v Nomads Announced as Live Match
S4C have confirmed that the clash between the two title-chasing sides will be broadcast live on TV.Read more
Cymru Premier Kick-Off Time Amendment
Saturday's JD Cymru Premier matches will all kick-off at 5:15pm.Read more