About Us News Archive Cymraeg
Barry Vs Cofi Away04.jpg
Caernarfon Town ended Barry Town United's unbeaten start to the season as they beat the Linnets 4-1. 

In front of 815 at the Oval, Darren Thomas had the home side in front early on, before Kayne McLaggon equalised from the penalty spot after Mo Touray was fouled in the box.

The home side went back in front ten minutes into the second half after Gruffydd John headed home Nathan Craig's corner, and then Craig converted a penalty shortly after to double the lead.

Sion Bradley's deflected shot on 68' made the game safe, and saw Sean Eardley's side close the gap at the top to three points.

Aberystwyth Town had an afternoon to remember as they hit five past Airbus UK Broughton

Andy Owens had put the home side in front early on, but two goals in two minutes late in the first half put Aber in front, first from Paolo Mendes, then a Stephen Tomassen own goal as he deflected a cross into his own net.

Mendes' second gave Aber breathing space, and late strikes from Adam Hughes and Ryan Edwards put the gloss on a fine performance for the Seasiders.

Cefn Druids moved up to seventh after notching their third win in a row with a 2-1 victory against Carmarthen Town.

Like Aber, Druids fell behind, Luke Bowen putting the Old Gold in front on 20'. Jamie Davies levelled ten minutes later, before an own goal from Lee Surman in first half stoppage time proved to be the difference between the sides. 


Connah's Quay Nomads and The New Saints drew 1-1 in a cagey battle in front of the Sgorio cameras.

After a first half of few chances, Saints broke the deadlock on the hour mark when Dean Ebbe was on hand to slot home from Ryan Brobbel's cross.

Nomads dug in though, and were rewarded nine minutes from time when Michael Wilde followed up after Paul Harrison had saved Jamie Insall's effort.

Bala Town got back to winning ways as they beat Newtown 4-0 at Maes Tegid.

Henry Jones put the Lakesiders up early on, with Louis Robles on hand to double the lead just before the break.

Robles extended the lead on the hour mark, and completed his hat-trick with two minutes to go to round things off.

Also scoring late goals were Penybont, Kostya Georgievsky's 93rd minute equaliser claiming a point for them away at Cardiff Met

Met had taken the lead in the first half through Will Evans, but conceded an injury time goal for the third home game running, which has cost them five points. 

Related News

A34I2493e (2).jpg

The history of the JD Cymru Premier Golden Boot

Read more

Five of the Best: Dylan Ebenezer

Read more
2020_22_02_GOYTRE_V_CWMAMMAN-27 (1).jpg

Domestic champions confirmed as season curtailed

Read more
Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now